Wednesday, May 16, 2007

[MP3) Kompleksi: '(e)motions'



A brand new Kompleksi track. Dedicated to those who did not turn their heads away.

http://phinnweb.org/kompleksi/sounds/(e)motions.mp3


(e)motions

I'm a lonely freak
and people laugh at me
behind my back

But I don't really care
no feelings to spare
I'm not going to crack

So many people turn their heads away
when they see me,
pretend I don't exist or I'm invisible
To be or not to be?

My so called friends
who used to say hello
don't know me any more
I must have my name on someone's shit list
but all details are covered in the mist

(chorus:)

I don't feel emotions
I just go through the motions
I don't really feel a thing
I don't complain and I don't explain
I must have my soul missing

No matter how hard I try
I can't shed one little tear
Maintaining my composure
I'm unable to cry

(chorus)

I stare myself for hours in the mirror
to see if I'm really there
A failing strategy
wasted lives make waste,
not tragedy

(chorus)

No comments: