Sunday, May 16, 2004

Frustrated

I'm now in the process of transferring the whole contents of pHinnWeb site to its new domain phinnweb.org, and this whole shit is killing me.

I got news on such a short notice that Stealth.Net, my current host is going to expire phinnweb.com, my domain since 2001, so I panicked and first created a new mirror site
( http://phinnweb.bombsquad.org ) for which my heartfelt thanks to Lennart at Bombsquad.Org; then started a new official domain, phinnweb.org. Now all that remains for me is to move the contents to the new site, but not before I have corrected all the current links, and so on... which means a shitload of work, and hours of extra "fun" for pHinn. Sorry that I'm such a meathead with anything relating to coding and the finesses of Internet technology, but I'm basically a technophobic humanist. Well, nobody's fault but mine. As usually. "That which does not kill me, only makes me stronger." Bwahahahahaa...

No comments: