Monday, January 02, 2006

pHinnWeb Chart January 2005...



... can be found here.

Also, I'd like to compile for the same page pHinnWeb's readers' and friends' Best of 2005 charts (records, but also films, books, whatever), so if you want to contribute with your chart, please send me private mail to phinnweb[at]sci.fi -- I was too skint to buy that many records myself (so mostly I listened to a lot of oldies from library), but if I had to name the best records for pHinn, I'd say Adult.'s Gimmie Trouble and Boys of Scandinavia's Kill The Party. The best tracks for me were Galaktlan's 'Zolushka' (off the album Constance) and Paavoharju's 'Valo tihkuu kaiken läpi' (off the album Yhä hämärää). The best book was Arto Salminen's (R.I.P.) Kalavale. As for the best films of 2005, ask me in a couple of years, when they're on local TV [grin]...

Personally, for me the most important event in 2005 must have been the release of the first 7" single of our own Kompleksi project on Lal Lal Lal label in May.

No comments: